The first and only FDA-approved injectable resilient hyaluronic acid filler developed to adjust to facial movements, the RHA® collection includes a unique combination of fillers that can be safely injected into the skin to offer dynamic stretch and enduring strength. They work to plump and smoothen dynamic wrinkles and folds.
Why Is The RHA® Collection Unique?
Dynamic wrinkles and folds are the results of repetitive movement of different areas of one's face. These include movements and micro-movements like smiling, laughing, squinting, frowning, and talking, which can lead to the formation of dynamic wrinkles and folds. However, these wrinkles and folds are not easily treatable with dermal fillers as they may result in a stiff, unnatural appearance of the treated area when the face moves. On the other hand, the RHA® Collection of fillers is formulated to adapt to facial movement, resulting in a more natural look during rest and motion.
RHA® fillers are the first and only FDA-approved filler for injection into both the superficial dermis and dermis to address moderate to severe cases of dynamic perioral rhytids.
RHA® Redensity Collection
RHA® Redensity Collection is the new addition to the RHA® range of fillers and includes four levels formulated to treat different degrees of wrinkles and folds. Great Lakes Health and Wellness is the first in the U.S. to offer the first and only FDA-approved filler for injection into both the superficial dermis and dermis to treat moderate to severe dynamic perioral rhytids.
Here are the major uses of the RHA® Collection:
The RHA® Collection of resilient hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers include the following:
- RHA® Redensity™: The first FDA-approved soft tissue filler with the highest stretch rating of any Hyaluronic Acid filler in the US, RHA® Redensity™ is used for superficial and dermal perioral injections. It is used to treat moderate to severe dynamic perioral rhytids in adults and is injected into the face's dermis and superficial dermis.
- RHA® 2 and RHA® 3:They are used to address moderate to severe dynamic facial wrinkles and folds and are injected into the mid-to-deep dermis. RHA® 2 is used to fill lines around your mouth and lips and glabella wrinkles on your forehead and between your nose and eyebrows. RHA® 3 is used to fill deeper wrinkles around your face, such as nasolabial folds.
- RHA® 4: It treats moderate to severe dynamic facial wrinkles and folds and is injected into the deep dermis to the superficial subcutaneous tissue. RHA® 4 is also used to add volume to the cheeks and outer contours of your face.
Results of RHA® Dermal Filler Injections
Anyone over the age of 22 years looking for treatment for dynamic wrinkles and folds can benefit from RHA® Dermal Filler Injections. It offers the following benefits:
- Painless, non-invasive treatments
- Helps restore volume to the contours of the face
- Malleable firmness with minimal movement resistance
- Natural-looking, lasting results